Monday, December 5, 2011

Guys, I Did Something I Shouldn't Have

        A few weeks ago I was offered to work in Logan Airport with my friend for a 12 hour shift.  Being the poor college kid I am, I was all over it.  I had multiple cups of coffee from Dunkin' Donuts and feeling all mature and all, I for some reason decided to get a healthy option.
Egg White Veggie   
      These are under 300 calories, but if I've said it once, I've said it a million times, college is a great time to get fat.  So no, I cannot explain why I chose an Egg White Veggie from Dunks.  The 'egg' was burnt along the edges, the bread was crunchy not toasted and the cheese was just bad.  There is another option to get sausage in the egg and I'm sure it would make this sandwich better, but not save it.
      All and all, I let myself down by not getting a fat sausage, egg and cheese on an everything bagel and would not recommend this to anyone.  If your on a diet, just don't go to Dunks.
-Flem

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, you think you are smart being healthy and then in the end you get screwed, if you go to Dunkins go big or don't go at all. *Mint Hot Chocolate all the way

    ReplyDelete